IBM Notes and Domino V9.0.1 extends support and enhances its collaboration toolset with social capabilities from IBM Connections V5.5
As announced in this letter the support for IBM Domino, IBM Notes, Notes Traveler and IBM Enterprise Integrator version 9 has been extended to September 2021.
Included in those packages, also support for
- IBM Sametime® V9.0 Limited Use
IBM Domino Designer V9.0.1
IBM Mobile Connect V6.1.5
IBM Domino Global Workbench V9.0.1
Further there are enhancements regarding the social features with IBM Connections V5.5:
New social features
IBM Notes and Domino V9.0.1 now includes social capabilities from IBM Connections V5.5. IBM Connections enhances the social toolset of IBM Notes and Domino V9.0.1, enabling you to quickly locate the people and content you need through integrated access to your collaboration applications.
The IBM Connections V5.5 entitlement included with the licenses in the following list enables IBM Notes and Domino customers to deploy and access the Files and Profiles features of IBM Connections through all clients, browsers, and mobile devices, at no additional charge:
- IBM Domino Enterprise Client access license
- IBM Domino Messaging Client access license
- IBM Domino Collaboration Express® license
- IBM Domino Messaging Express license
The updated IBM Connections V5.5 entitlement enables users to access the knowledge of networks of professionals with minimal effort.
- The Files feature helps users easily share content with other people and removes the need to send large files through email. Users can socialize content, enabling other users to easily find content, make recommendations, and share with more people.
- The Profiles feature helps users find the people they need by searching across the organization's content using tags to identify expertise, current projects, responsibilities,socializing skills, interests, and organizational structure for others to discover and benefit from the information.