IBM® Notes® now runs on Macintosh 64-bit processors using Mac OS X operating systems, performance and memory capabilities inherent with Macintosh 64-bit processors.
IBM Client Application Access offers a lightweight solution for accessing your Notes and IBM Domino® applications. IBM Client Application Access delivers the following benefits:
- Allows users to access IBM Domino applications without using the full Notes client.
- Lowers resource consumption.
- Enables you to work with your existing Notes and Domino applications unmodified.
- Requires no retraining for users and saves your organization from costs associated with rewriting existing applications.
- Offers a simple, quicker installation and setup at less than 80 MB.
- Enables support for launching mail and forwarding documents using IBM iNotes®
- Supports Microsoft™ Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Mac OS X.
- Uses system-installed Java™ Virtual Machine (JVM) when needed for applications.