Renewing Domino SSL Certificate
Thanks to Paul Farris for posting this article how to renew a self signed on a Domino Web Server:
- Copy .kyr and .sth from Server data folder to local Workstation
- Open Certsrv.nsf (Server Certificate Admin) on Server from Notes Client (not Administrator)
- Go to View Certificate Request Log
- Select Key Ring to Display
- Enter path to copied local kyr file
- Enter Password
- Select "Create Key Ring & Certificates"
- Select "Create Certificate Request"
- Copy CSR text
- Email your CSR to your SSL Certificate supplier
- When CSR returned then copy the text
- Back in Notes Client select "Install Certificate into Key Ring"
- Paste in certificate text
- Press "Merge Certificate into Key Ring" button
- Copy .kyr from local to Server Data directory
- Restart web server with "tell http restart"